I think I hosed my computer

So yeah. I think I finally did it. Well, not really hosed. I mean I am here, aren't I? But it is a bunch of little things that are adding up to equal a giant irritation. For example, I got myself a webcam, but everytime I try to hook it up to my instant messenger the thing freezes and I get strange error messages and I can't close it out at all. So I try to reboot and the entire thing freezes. I have so many old games on here that I don't play. I have saved files from the dark ages. I have mp3s from cds saved in 3 different places. I think it is finally time to start over. I think this may actually solve several issues. I can clean up the old stuff, organize the stuff I actually want to keep, and oh yeah, maybe even get a bigger hard drive and a new tower case. Ever since I got the flatpanel the desktop case is just too cumbersome and a tower would be much nicer to have. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I can talk poppers into that. It shouldn't be too hard. Just fill his tummy with some pot roast and say, 'daddy?' and he is all mine. Sometimes- or should I say it is Always - nice to be his little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even without the potroast