11 months...

I have been a full time employee for 11 months, almost a full year. I have been doing the same job for far longer then that. I temped in the call center for 8 months before I got hired. People who have only worked there for 5 months are complaining about getting burned out. I wonder what will happen to them after a year! I have wonder how some of the folks in my unit have been able to do this for 3-5 years without snapping but still, only 5 months and burnout? Crazy. I do need to take a real vacation though. I have a ton of vaca time left and no idea what to do with it. Maybe I will just spend curled up with a pile of comicbooks. I do need to catch up.

1 comment:

Lily said...

Hey I'm feeling burnt after a month... Not burnt from working too much, but I can feel my brain petrifying. LOL