So yeah... thoughts on Food

I am going through these weird eating phases. I was going through a risotto phase, thats pretty much done with now. Now its Italian. Gnocchi, Fettuccini, Cannoli, chicken tetrazzini. I miss Paradiso Perduto. That was a good restaurant. It closed and a Mexican place moved in. Yeah, not even close. Imagine the best thing you have ever eaten, this was 10,000 times better. I really want some good italian. Ooh, or some sweet potato polenta, from Heaven on Seven. They used to have a location right near my brother which would be handy but now its all out of the way. Ugh. There isn't anyplace good to eat around here anymore. Okay, I take that back. I can satisfy my sushi craving with a twenty. There is a fabu little French place not too far away that has a great Tuesday night dinner deal. But by in large, most of the places around here are giant chain places: your TGi-Applebee-Chilis places that all taste the same.

No comments: