A co-worker brought this to my attention...

So, they have started letting us access our non-work email from work. They just put a warning stating that it can be monitored and they ask us to limit the use to non work hours, such as break and lunch or before and after work. I am happy about this because I often check my school e-mail from work to find out if I need to know something before I leave for class. They do filter sites that have streaming media and such. I totally get that. We are there to work, not watch you tube. But a coworker of mine e-mailed me this the other day:

The reason this site was filtered? Well, see for yourself. We both got a good laugh out of it.

2 comments:

Will said...

Well, of course! If employees get edumucated, they end up gettin' all uppity.

o-mom said...

unbelievable, only in America.