Happy Friday

It is lovely weather for a picnic today... 66 degrees and soggy wet. Very gloomy. Its the type of weather where you just want to curl up in bed with a good book and read for the day.

In anycase, I shouldn't linger on that thought. I haven't got the time to sit and cuddle up in bed. I have much to do these days. I work quite a bit. In fact, I am surprised I have the moment or two to write here as I am usually busy as a bee! They seem to give me more and more work here, and I am just barely keeping up with it. I suppose I should look at that as a good thing since I am trying to get them to hire me full time, as I don't want to be a temp forever.

Well, I am off to fax things. Sure. Its not glamorous, and yes, a trained monkey could do it...but I'm cuter. And without the monkey smell.

No comments: