Friday

Fridays are nice. I like Friday. And although today has been a rather long friday, and the weather looks kinda yucky out, and Target is no loger accepting checks written for any amount over I am really happy right now. Sure it could be because I only have 1 hour and 15 minutes left here at work today. It might be because my boss has been out of town all week. It could be because I realized I forgot to write in a deposit and so I had $200 more dollars in my account than I thought i did.
But probably it is because I have been eating pixie sticks all day and am all hopped up on SUGAR!!!

I do love my sugar.

Well, anyway, I am going to roll my sleves up and do some cleaning around here. This place is kinda filthy. Then I am going to go home, watch Joan of Arcadia and have a nice relaxing evening.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments: