I accept PayPal

I keep hearing commercials on the radio about how people can transform debt into wealth and how you can make a fortune with no money, and blah blah blah. Its not that easy. In America today, you have to have money to make money, if you don't have any money you aren't going to make any money. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. The middle class is shrinking. Too bad its not my waist thats shrinking. In any case, the gap is huge. Lee Raymond's retirement package was worth over 400 MILLION. Yes, MILLION! I can't comprehend that kind of money. I used to say I wouldn't know what I would do with that kind of money but I do know. I would pay off my credit cards, buy myself a nice simple home somewhere quaint, (yeah, like the Geneva Conventions) and create a foundation to support education and libraries and feed small countries and fight AIDS and provide health care for those in need. Bill Gates is worth 27 billion. Thats BILLION, He's got say, 50 years left on him? Okay, lets give him 65. 27 Billion/65/365= over 1 million dollars a day. Is it even possible to spend that much? I mean, The hardest thing I ever did was sign the loan on my car and that was less then $15,000. Not 1,500,000. So yeah. I have decided that I am going to start taking donations. If anyone wants to help me pay off my car, my student loan, my Visa bill, my cell phone, my diet coke habit, help me support my sweet baby goose, or just cause you're nice, as the title says, I do accept paypal. Meanwhile, I am going to see about getting Billy or Lee over here to show their generosity. I am sure they don't notice gas is over $3.00 a gallon, but I sure do, even if I do get 35 miles per gallon in my little car.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.