Shopping

So, I was hanging out with my boys last night. Sweet little guys. I love them so much. Even when they are over tired, cranky, snotty and pitching a fit. Poor little c3 was in a mood. Its hard being the little one.

Despite all of that, we did have fun. Building with legos, j8 and I played video games and read.

When I was leaving, K asked what I was doing today. I told her I was going shopping with my mom. I supposed she sensed that I wasn't entirely looking forward to it. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom. She's great, but sometimes I feel like I am a disappointment. Still being single, not dating, sure, its not exactly what I expected but neither was Sushi and I LOVE sushi. Anyway, K just said to me that she would do just about anything to go shopping with her mom again. Even one of the tedious irritating 4 hour long ShopKo shopping trips. I miss Mrs. P. So much. It reminded me that even when moms drive us bonkers, they love us and want the best for us. I love my mom. She just wants me to be happy. So, if she brings up the fact that I am single and perhaps if I waxed my eyebrows more often things would be better, I will bite my tongue, smile, and tell her its an interesting point of view, and ask her what she thinks of this item on the shelf.

Oh, and Mom, when you read this? Because I know you probably will... I love you. You have always been on my side. You have always been there for me. So, thanks for that. And *hugs*. I know I don't tell you enough that I appreciate you and all you have done for me. Thanks.

1 comment:

o-mom said...

You are so special and so beautiful. I just want everyone to notice. And K is right- you'd miss me if I was gone.