Registration...

So, today I went to register for school. Graduate School. It is actually happening. Everyone on campus was REALLY nice. I will have an email that ends with .edu again. I won't be attending classes down there though... thank goodness, because getting there was a pain. Traffic makes me twitch. Although the campus was really beautiful. It looked like a college should. Ivy covered walls, old buildings, stately staircases, I wandered around a bit and there was one room, I think it was part of a dining hall, that looked right out of Harry Potter. It was beautiful. I am officially a student. I have the card to prove it.

I am also starting to get some school supplies together. I am not sure what all I will need. Post-its were on clearance at Target so I stocked up- this should last me through the semester- I hope.

Graduate school- here I come. Gulp.

1 comment:

o-mom said...

because you did not have enough POST ITS??????????

You will do better-than-fine

Study hard!!