Why is it that....

So, I took the day off, just to bum around. I finally got all my summer stuff packed up and my winter stuff pulled up into my room. I realized 90% of my winter clothes are sweaters. What do sweaters equal? Static. Joy. So I thought I would run to target and fetch me a can of that anti static spray stuff. Now, keep in mind that I have not done anything today. I am wearing junky clothes, my hair is in a hat, I am in desperate need of a brow wax and my hair needs to be trimmed. I am sorta getting a she-mullet that is really unattractive. I am walking through target and I notice this guy, kinda familiar. Oh my goodness...its ****. (I'm not releasing the names out of pure shame). Now, I have had a crush on this guy since I was able to have crushes. I always had a thing for him. Now, no way in hell am I going to let him see me like that. I just turn down the aisle and go the long way around the store to get my anti static spray and move on. That worked great. Trauma avoided. Or at least I thought so. I pick up the last little thing I needed (watching carefully so I don't run into him) grab my packet of floss for work (be good to your gums!) and I head around the corner... Right into him. "Hi!" How are you...made some pleasant small talk and I really just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole. Ugh. why is it that when you look like crap, no make up, grungy t-shirt, two pimples, you run into that guy that you want to see you when you look fabulous. when you look fabulous he is no where to be found? I am never leaving the house looking like crap again...unless its just to Target to pick up one or two quick things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ought to take part in a contest for one of the most
useful sites on the net. I will highly recommend this site!



Take a look at my web site thepaleorecipebookreviews.blogspot.com
Also see my webpage :: paleo recipe cookbook