Mail

I get a lot of mail. 95% of it is junk. I am trying to decrease the amount of mail I actually need. I am going electronic on most of my mail. Mostly because I am very bad about keeping track of it. I was looking through some of it and I can't figure out how I end up on some of these lists:

Old Pueblo Traders: No offense if you like their clothing but its old lady clothes. House dresses and Muu Muus.
I get several Bed Bath and Beyond coupons even though I never shop there. My mom does, but I don't.
I get catalogs for high priced home furnishings.
I have gotten offers to refinance my home or for great rates on home equity. I don't own a home.
I get mailings on clinical trials happening now in my area.
I even get mail from the post office.
Then, I also get mail from Leonardo DiCaprio, Warren Buffet, Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, et al, asking for my money for the various charities. Don't they have their own money? Lord knows they all have more money then I do!

Well, I am off to make Easter dinner.

Enjoy your spring fertility celebrations as well! (Hey, just being honest, it is after all, named for the fertility goddess Eostre,did you think Estrogen, easter that root was all just a coincidence? Nah. So eat your chocolate bunnies and dye your eggs. Enjoy and be fertile!)

No comments: