That day is coming

Okay, so I get cranky around this time of year. Everyone knows this. There is one thing I do really like is the plethora of e-mails I get from assorted businesses willing to give me free stuff.

Thus far I have received coupons from:
Caribou Coffee for: A free Drink- there are no limitations on it. Sweet.

Red Robin: Free burger. This is one of my favorites. A nice hamburger. Them boys is tasty! (and their French fries are YUMMY!)

Noodles and Co: Free bowl of noodles (up to $7.25) they have awesome Mac & Cheese.

Buffalo Wild Wings: free desert with $5.00 purchase- lame. probably wont use that one.

Red Lobster: Totally lame one: $5.00 off when you purchase two dinners. So basically spend almost $40.00 and we will give you a discount that won't even cover what the tip should be. They could at least do free appetizer or something like that. I mean seriously lame. Doubt I will use it. Especially since I can make a better trout fillet any day of the week.

I will continue as I get more... Hopefully there are still some yummy and wonderful treats coming my way!

No comments: