I admit it. I am an office monkey. Sure. Not a the most glamorous position in the world but its my job. And I am good at it. Damn good at it. But the people I work with make it nearly impossible!!!!! I get a call, I say my little schpeel... I find out who they want to talk to, and who they are from where. I either get the person they want to talk to or tell them they will have to have their voice mail. LATELY the people HERE have been saying: give it to bill or joe or george.* I am too busy. John can take it I don't want it. Tell them I'm in a meeting. I have people calling REFUSING to be put into voicemail. Willing to stay on hold for 45 minutes to talk to John or Joe or George or whoever, just because nobody EVER calls them back!! Meanwhile, I am apologizing to these clients who call, trying desperately to find someone WILLING to help them out. I would do it but, unfortunatly, they haven't really trained me on anything other than how to answer the phones. Which honestly, I already knew how to do.

More later...l
*bill, john, george, joe... I know you don't work with me, I just borrowed your names so the guys who do work with me don't get pissy cause I called them out.

No comments: