lunch time

This is when I get lonely at work. Everyone is going to lunch, meeting their friends, whatever. I can't go to lunch with people here because the person I would LIKE to go to lunch with has to cover the phones for me while I go to lunch. Why? cause she has boobies which makes her qualified to answer the phones. Grr. Argh.

Other folks go to 1 1/2- 2 hr lunches. They talk, hang out...whatever. I have up to 1 hr. If I am not back by 2...even if I didn't get the hell out of here until 1:20, but I can't leave until everyone is back... I get it pointed out to me that I took a long lunch. That I inconvienienced the other people for not being here. I do, however, get the hour taken out of my daily hours even if I only got 40 minutes. I have stayed late on several occasions, and only had 8 hours on my check. It just gets hard always going to lunch on my own.

but finally... its my turn.

No comments: