I shouldn't listen to the radio.

traffic makes me twitch. It does. I hate traffic. Why can't people learn to drive? It took me forever to get here this morning.

I actually did have a point this morning. It was about listening to the radio on my way to work. Mostly its nonsense, nothing worth listening to. Every once in a while there is someone talking about something interesting. Something about politics or world news. Now, it would be awesome if I had XM radio and could listen to the BBC or something and get real news, rather than the filtered censored news we have here in the states. Free Speech my Ass.

I am not too sure about how accurate these numbers are but I heard that Kerry is losing pull with married women voters between 25 and 40. These are the MOTHERS AND WIVES out there. Why in (insert your higher power or powers of choice here)'s name would would a MOTHER vote for G.W. Bush? Give the man another six months and he is going to have to reinstitute the draft. How can a mother vote for that. Sure Kerry can't speak in a normal sentance, no charisma, and its not like I really like the guy. What's to like. But I don't really dislike him either.
Its mostly that I CAN'T stand bush. I don't have very many pairs of comfortable shoes anymore and I am out of free time too. I don't know how much protesting I can cope with anymore. Plus, there really aren't any good protests around here anyway. We need a president who is unobtrusive. Who can just smooth things over. Calm things down. I don't think that is too much to ask for. At least one that won't go around making up lies about other countries just so he can blow things up. I mean, if thats the way things work, I want to declare war against TEXAS...well, not texas, just the part where he is from. And I wouldn't strike when anyone is there either...cause I don't want anyone hurt. And I would evacuate any animals first too...cause they didn't do anything..... Okay, strike that. I would INVADE his ranch in Texas. Take it over. Tell him that its for his own good. I would tell him that I was there to LIBERATE his Peoples. To bring Democracy to his Ranch. I would FORCE him to see it my way. And if he didn't agree, I would tell everyone else lies about his ranch...that he was growing drugs or abusing his 'peoples' or harboring illegal weapons or something until they agreed with me. I would manufacture evidence. I would double talk. I may or may not have been at a place that may or may not have had a substance that may or may not have resembled something that might have been percieved to someone untrained who could have unknowingly thought it to be something it wasn't and assumed I might have been involved in something I was or was not involved in. You see? Its not that hard.

But to me it is. Because its too much like lying. It is too much like being a fraud. I can't do that. Just like I can't invade his ranch and liberate his 'peoples'. As much as I'd like to give him a taste of his own medicine, as much as I'd like to make Bush realize that he DOESN'T speak for the people of America, because he WASN'T elected by the PEOPLE of America, and he sure as hell isn't evoking MY GOD when he preaches because MY GOD wouldn't fight HIS war.

Of course, now I have to work. So I can make money. 1/3 of which I will pay in taxes. Most of which will pay for Bush's war. No wonder I am so angry.

No comments: