Nothing yet.

That was a bust. No Baby yet. After seeing Poor Lisa in labor I am thinking I may just want to adopt. It looked beyond painful. Throw in the fact that I Really don't like hospitals and, well, maybe I am just not made for Baby making. No big loss. One cannot make a baby on ones own. I am very single and that status hasn't been quick to change I don't think there will be anything to worry about. Besides, most people begin to irritate me after a few months or so. Or I get Distracted. Throw in the fact that hollywood has Created this Idea through movies and television of what Love should be that nothing could ever really live up to that False Expectation. Plus my parents are so Unbelievably Adorable and in love still that I refuse to settle for anything less. My chances are pretty slim. Anyone here good with math? Can we figure out my chances? Percentage wise?

Well, I have been up since 5:30 am (that would be over 20 hours for those of us keeping track) so I am going to get some sleep. Hopefully by the time I wake up my Best Friend will be an Aunt.

G'Night!

No comments: