26 Places

Todays list is: 26 Places I want to go before I die.

  1. Hawaii -cause I want to smell the plumeria in the morning breeze
  2. Oxford -cause thats where they make Giles'
  3. San Francisco -cause they have cable cars, I'll be sure to wear some flowers in my hair.
  4. Library of Congress -cause they have the biggest collection of books in the US.
  5. Japan -cause I like sushi.
  6. Hong Kong -cause I like Chinese
  7. Lake Titicaca -cause I know the song from Animaniacs
  8. Roswell, NM -cause the aliens were there.
  9. Venice -cause they have rivers instead of streets.
  10. The Louvre -cause they have the Mona Lisa
  11. Disney World -cause it IS the happiest place on earth.
  12. Santa Claus, IN -cause I don't think there is a tackier place on earth
  13. Guggenheim Museum - cause it's fun to say Guggenheim.
  14. Lyon -cause my dad said that France was amazing but Parisians can be rude.
  15. Dublin -cause I am sure I can meet someone names Seamus.
  16. Deadwood, SD -cause its a cool show.
  17. Las Vegas - Cause I love the Vegas.
  18. London -cause I want to get on a double decker bus.
  19. New Orleans -cause my dad loved it there.
  20. Grand Canyon -cause the last time I saw it, well it was a big whole. (Avoid the Best Western in Flagstaff.)
  21. Anchorage, AK -cause I would love to see the Aurora
  22. New Zealand -cause they have sheep.
  23. Australia -cause I should visit the land of Baby Goose's forefeathers.
  24. Maine -cause I love lobster.
  25. Waterbury, VT -cause that's where they make Ben and Jerry's.
  26. Home -cause it is always good to go home again.

4 comments:

skatey katie said...

kia ora from new zealand :o)
it always makes me giggle how the rest of the world thinks first of *sheep* when NZ comes to mind lol
(here via mountain mama)
love xx

Anonymous said...

You know... New Orleans isnt that far from here... and you're always welcome at our house... a quick plane flight could knock one off of that list real quick!

<3

Jeffery

Anonymous said...

You have always loved the sheep. I think I am becoming insulted how small I loom in the lists tho.

Anonymous said...

You have always loved the sheep. I think I am becoming insulted how small I loom in the lists tho.