No list today. Maybe tomorrow.

I saw my shrink yesterday. Needed a refill. She said I looked tense. I said I don't sleep. She asked what was going on. I told her nothing. Nothing is going on. Nothing has changed. Same job. Same life. Same room. I shouldn't complain, its a better life than many. Some days I can't help but want something more. I wish I could figure out what that more was though. Maybe that more I really want is a good nights sleep and a week of sunny warm weather.

I hate working tired. When I am tired at work my boss asks me things like "Will you stay an extra hour today?" or "On Monday can you work til six?" and I will say stupid things like, "yeah, sure" before realizing that I just agreed to work from 7am until 6pm on Monday! That is 11hrs at work! What is the matter with me??? Oy, as in Vey.

there should be another list or two this weekend. I am just too tired right now.

G'night.

No comments: