26 Things...

In honor of my upcoming Birthday, I am going to start making lists. Todays list? 26 things I want to do before I am 30.

  1. Fit into a size 10.
  2. Figure out office politics.
  3. Have *something* published.
  4. Go on a roadtrip with no destination.
  5. Get a stamp in my passport.
  6. Read (or re-read) those books that I should have read in High School but didn't because my High School was Ghetto and barely could afford paper for the copy machine.
  7. Buy my own place. (Note BUY, not rent)
  8. Fall in Love.
  9. Figure out what I want to DO with the rest of my life.
  10. Pay off my car.
  11. Learn to live simply.
  12. Attend A Really Big Protest.
  13. Learn to do basic home improvements like install ceiling fans and fix toilets.
  14. Go back to college for a graduate degree.
  15. Get Married.
  16. Be asked to dance. (A real dance, not get your freak on type dance)
  17. Bake a perfect chocolate souffle.
  18. Eat healthier.
  19. Drink more water.
  20. Keep a plant alive for more than 3 months.
  21. Get my photos organized and scanned into my computer.
  22. Learn to solder.
  23. Finish things I started.
  24. Start playing piano again.
  25. Spend more time with my family.
  26. Pursue my art, whatever my art should be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I bet I could help with a couple of those. I love the smell of solder in the morning! :) (Oh, and W00T! First post!) And the ceiling fan and toilet fixing, those too. And the thing with the kids... oops, wrong reference. (BJ would get that.)

Anonymous said...

I bet I could help with a couple of those, I like them all! I still that that floss list- that will help with one ;)

Anonymous said...

What an inspiring list....go for one and when you own it, go again. Nothings breeds success like success. mk

Lily said...

Owwww chocolate souffle.... Hmmm, yeah girl, I think you should get on that goal like ASAP otherwise how in the world will I ever accomplish my goal of eating the perfect chocolate souffle???