Twenty Six.

I am going to be twenty six. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that. Twenty Six years old. I have been asked the perennial question: What do you want. What do I want... What do I want? I want to not be twenty six. I want to not be single. I want to not be frusterated with my life, I want direction, I want more than this. However, I also realize how lucky I am to have a full time job, with a 401K and health insurance. So, its not quite enough to move out on my own but still, its more than many have. I also want a new watch. My favorite watch died over the weekend. At first I thought it was the battery but after I replaced the battery it still didnt work. I am very picky about my watches too. It had the date, indiglo, numbers 1-12 but not huge, I loved that watch. I also really thought that the way the character Melinda on Ghost Whisperer had her watches on was really cute but I don't have watches like that. I've been trying to find a picture of it but I can't seem to locate one. Oh well. Well, catch ya later.

No comments: