Split in two.

I am torn. Now that Edwards is out. Kucinich is out. (I really liked Kucinich) We are down to two. Two candidates. Clinton or Obama. I am split. I cannot decide. They both have great things about them and also they both have things I don't like as well.

Obama: I agree with him as far as abortion rights- he doesn't like it. He also recognizes its not his decision for anyone else. He wants to do more to prevent unwanted pregnancy in the first place.

Clinton: She also has a liberal stance on a womans right to choose. She has also spoken out on keeping emergency contraception available.

So. Thats not going to help me decide.

Obama: Voted yes to extend the patriot act. I don't need to expand on that.
Clinton: So did she.

Ugh. They are beginning to look like two peas.

Obama: Supports the death penalty.
Clinton: Ditto... Crap

Both support universal health care, although Clinton is more vocal about it.

Both think that guns are bad.

Ugh. My head likes Obama because he is a great speaker, he is inspiring. My heart was for Edwards who is no longer in it so it is now broken in two. My uterus screams Clinton. Perfect would be Clinton/Obama for 2008-2016, and then Obama can take over. I know... I am living a fantasy... they would be unbeatable.

No comments: